Tuesday 18 November 2014

Marry, Kiss, Cliff Book Edition Tag

Hello, 

So i put 15 names into a pot and picked 3 randomly and then choose which i would rather Marry, Kiss or Cliff its pretty self explanatory so lets get started ...

Key 
Marry - Pink 
Kiss - Purple 
Cliff - Blue 

Round 1 

Percy Jackson - Heroes Of Olympus 
Nicholas Drake - The Drake Chronicles 
Mr Darcy - Pride & Prejudice 


so this was pretty simple for me i would 

Marry 
Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy

  Because hes Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy 


Kiss
Percy Jackson 

Because he is adorable the (16 year old not the 12 year old Percy).  




Cliff 
Nicholas Drake 

i was only able to cliff him knowing that he was a vampire and would survive the fall.


Round 2 

William Herondale - The Infernal Devices 
Seth Clearwater - Twilight 
Cam Hamilton - Wait For You 

This was again a pretty easy one 

Marry 
Mr William Herondale 

Because he says one of my all time favourite quotes 

“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.” 


Kiss 
Cam Hamilton 

Because he is just an amazing guy he bakes loves his family and is just an all round good guy. 


Cliff 
Seth Clearwater 

I feel kind of bad cliffing Seth he is my favourite of the Wolves but then again he is practically indestructible so i don't feel that bad.


Round 3 

Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Dimitri Belikov - Vampire Academy
Augustus Waters - The Fault In Our Stars 


Marry 
Dimitri Belikov 

Because he was my first ever book crush and he will forever stay at number one.

Kiss
Augustus Waters 

Because hes just so darn cute with his metaphors and his sense of humour. 


Cliff 
Harry Potter 

I can honestly say i have never imagined myself married or kissing Harry it just weirds me out. 
 
Round 4)

Voldermort - Harry Potter 
Maxon - The Selection 
Four - Divergent

A really easy on for me 

Marry 
Maxon 

because he is a prince and adorable and is trying his best to be a great king 


Kiss 
Four 

Because he is the gorgeous four i mean c'mon who wouldn't want to kiss him 


Cliff 
 Voldermort 

 do i really need a reason to do this i mean hes an evil (I'm trying to find a word without swearing) thing.


Round 5)

Mr Knightly - Emma 
Jace Herondale - The Mortal Instruments 
Gale Hawthorn - The Hunger Games

Marry
Mr Knightly 

Because i wish men was more like Him and Mr Darcy 

Kiss 
Jace Herondale 

Because hes a Herondale so hes gorgeous but I'm going to let Clary keep him 


Cliff 
Gale Hawthorn

 You will know my reasoning if you have read mokingjay if you haven't read it.

 
Until Next Time

Peyton   

No comments:

Post a Comment