Hiya , so TMI and TID are two of my favourite series and its difficult to choose so i decided to do this tag to see which i prefer.
So lets get started ...
1. Favourite main character: Clary or Tessa?
hmmmm this is a tough one they are both strong female characters thrown into a world they knew nothing about but I'm going to choose Clary mainly because there were times that Tessa annoyed me and don't get me wrong Clary annoyed me just as much but i feel i got to know Clary more than i did Tessa.
2. Favourite Herondale: Jace or Will?
There is no competition Will Herondale is just Perfection and he WILL HERONDALE.
3. Favourite love triangle: Simon/Clary/Jace or Will/Tessa/Jem?
In all honesty i don't think Simon/Clary/Jace was really a love Triangle because Simon never stood a chance. So I'm choosing Jem/Tessa/Will because it is a beautiful relationship where they all love each other.
4. Better Villain: Sebastian or the Magister?
Well Sebastian is a good villain but come on The Magister planned his evil plot for like 30 years i mean if that's not commitment then i don't know what is.
5. Better army: The Dark Army or The Clockwork Army?
The Dark Army by a country mile because what better way to have a war than to use the good guys family members and turn them dark.
6. Better First Book: City of Bones or Clockwork Angel?
The first time i read these series i hated City of Bones and loved Clockwork Angel, but when i re-read these books this year. My opinion did a complete 180 and now City of Bones is my favourite of the two
7. Better Female Sidekick: Isabelle Lightwood or Cecily Herondale?
Kind of an easy one Isabelle Lightwood all the way shes a bad ass fighter but then again who does she get it off but her Great-Great-Great Grandmother.
8. Better Setting: The New York Institute or The London Institute?
Well this is another easy one for me I'm from London and wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.
The institute is in the same place as St Bride's Church and has a similar spire
9. Better Last Book: City of Heavenly Fire or Clockwork Princess?
City of Heavenly Fire is one of my favourite books of the year and i flew through i read it in about 12 hours straight, and Clockwork Princess i read about half the book and just couldn't finish it till the next month. So for sheer content I'm choosing CoHF
10. Better Final Epilogue: City of Heavenly Fire or Clockwork Princess?
Clockwork Princess Epilogue had me in tears it was the most beautiful way to wrap up a series and there are times when i still re read it.
Well no one won because they got 5 each.
So that's the TMI vs TID Tag hope you enjoyed
Until next time Mundanes