Wednesday 15 April 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Most Frustrating Characters - April 15th 2015


So this week was easy, I thought of about 3 of the top of my head then I had to really think. So lets get started... 


This one is not going to be popular for a lot of people but I was clutching at straws and being extra picky today. 


5. Tessa Grey (The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare)


For me the only thing that was frustrating was the love triangle and the way she dealt with it, but other than that I love her and her character.



This is another I had to be really picky with.

4. Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen)

For me he could have been more open and it was just really annoying at his proposal because I mean you don't tell a girl your going against you better judgement when you ask her to Marry you. 




3. Zoe Sage (Bloodlines - Rochelle Mead) 

Zoe who is Sydney's younger sister is extremely frustrating from pretty much the first moment we meet her, she is blinded by love for her father and brainwashed by the alchemists. When I was reading about her I was pretty much yelling at the book saying "if both of your sisters think being an alchemists is bad why do you think they are good" for God sake its just really annoying.



2.America Singer (The Selection - Kiera Cass) 

America was just really frustrating in the first couple of books, she was doing something for her family, and she was wanting to be sent home and I was like what in the world is she thinking she has a guy who has many girls to choose from but only wants her and a guy who broke up with her I mean come on.


1. Bella Swan (Twilight - Stephenie Meyer) 

Okay now don't get me wrong I love twilight but it was specifically in New Moon that Bella frustrated me. I love strong female characters and she became weak just because Edward left, I mean seriously I can understand being upset but not becoming a zombie.



Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey

Here is the goodreads page

Here's the full list of participants - Wednesday-Er's



Until next time 
Happy Reading 

Peyton 


3 comments:

  1. Yes, Bella made my list and I bet she made many more as well. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she was just really frustrating most of the time, thank you.

      Delete
  2. Bella Swan was definitely on my list!

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete