Tuesday 21 July 2015

1989 Book Tag

Hi all so i first saw this tag on Girl Plus Books blog and it was created by Reviews From A Bookworms Blog 


So lets Get Started ... 


WELCOME TO NEW YORK 
"You can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls."
A Book With LGBT Themes


This Is Not A Love Story - Keren David 

This Is Not A Love Story centres around a guy who is confused about his sexuality and has an affair with his girlfriend bisexual Step-Brother. 



  BLANK SPACE
"You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain." A Book That Hit You Right In The Feels... But Was Totally Worth It


Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover 

Ugly Love wasn't my first choice initially, mainly because when i first decided to do this tag and planned it out i had not read this book, but after i did it had to go to be put in Miles' story and pain felt so real it broke my heart and made cry and ust hit me in the feels.


 OUT OF THE WOODS
"The rest of the world is black and white, but we're in screaming colour."

A Book Which Had Vivid World-Building


The Novice - Taran Matharu 

The Novice is the first book in a Fantasy series and it is all about the world building from the creatures to the rules and the way of the world. This was a phenomenal book and i cannot wait for the rest of the series.




BLANK SPACE "I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." A Book You Hated... But Loved the Cover

Half Bad - Sally Green 

I didn't hate Half Bad i just could not finish it i think i got about 25 pages in and i just couldn't read it, i really want to but i have tried many times and i just cannot get into it but the cover is so simple but it is beautiful in its own special way




SHAKE IT OFF "The haters gonna hate." A Book Or Series Everyone Seems To Love But You Can't Help But Hate

The Confession of Georgia Nicholson series - Louise Rennison 

I brought the entire series in a box set and i just cringe when i read them i don't know why i cant even finish the series i got to book 4 and i just cant complete it. 



BLANK SPACE "I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name." Your Latest Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Mase Colt-Manning - Abbi Glines 

If you don't know this about me i love all things country music and mainly the southern drawl and the fact that hes a farmer just adds to it. On the other hand he is sweet and caring and just a generally nice guy and hes hot.  




I WISH YOU WOULD
"I wish you knew I'll never forget you as long as I live."

A Book Or Series You Know You Will Always Love


Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead 

I read this series 5 years ago in 2010, it is the series that seriously got me back into reading. I love the story, the characters and when ever i re read these books it feels like coming home and i have a feeling i will forever love this series. 



WILDEST DREAMS
"I can see the end as it begins."

A Book Or Series You Wish Could Have Gone On Forever


Rosemary Beach / Sea Breeze - Abbi Glines

I will not choose between these two series, you cant make me. I love both of these series equally, and i dread a time when there will be no more books concerning these characters, because they feel kind of like Vampire Academy does to me like home whenever i pick up one of the books they just make me smile and when there are no more it will be a very sad day for humanity.


Until Next Time 
Happy Reading 
Peyton 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment