Thursday 27 August 2015

Thats What He Said Thursday's - Rush Finlay - 27th August 2015


So That's What He Said Thursdays was Created by Chapter Break and it is pretty much just a appreciation post for your favourite Male Protagonist's quotes to his girl. This is the first time i am doing this and to start i thought i would choose a guy who has so many quotes it was hard to decide which one to go with 

Rush Finlay
(Rosemary Beach Series - Abbi Glines) 

 “No man has ever loved a woman as much as I love you. Nothing will ever come before you. I don't know what else I have to do to prove to you that I won't let you down again. I won't hurt you. You don't have to be alone anymore. I need you.”





















Until Next Time 

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome choice, Peyton! Yep, read just the first book and it's impossible not to have a Rush Crush. :) I love getting glimpses or he and Blair (and Nate) as the series progresses with other characters. So glad to see you doing That's What He Said Thursdays! My pick for this week is here: http://goo.gl/WP5Ay7

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rush is such an amazing character with many really quotes and i really hope we get to see a lot of him in Captain's book and probably Nan's book as well. I kept on seeing you doing Thats what he said and i really enjoyed reading them so i thought i would do it since i havent been T5w recently. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's so nice! I think it's such a fun meme. I've skipped TTT and T5W the last week or two because of lack of time and also because sometimes the themes just don't appeal to me.

      Delete