Thursday 17 September 2015

Thats What He Said Thursdays - 17th September 2015

So That's What He Said Thursdays was Created by Chapter Break and it is pretty much just a appreciation post for your favourite Male Protagonist's quotes to his girl. 

This week i have chosen a guy who i love he is such an adorable character at the same time incredibly hot. He also has some pretty amazing quotes. 


Jase Winstead
Be With Me - J Lynn 

.
“And I’m more than willing to spend the rest of my life making it up to you, because I love you, Tess. I am so fucking in love with you in a way I’ve never loved someone before.”







Until Next Time
Happy Reading

 

1 comment:

  1. Great quote, Peyton! I just recently read Wait For You and fell in love with Cam. So many friends have told me "just wait until you meet Jase." So now I'm more excited than ever. :)

    My TWHST post: http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/thats-what-he-said-thursday-09.html

    ReplyDelete