Saturday 3 October 2015

Mean Girls Book Tag


Hello So this is the Mean Girls Book Tag and i originally saw this on Book Bitch Reviews Blog and decided to give it a go.

So Lets Get Started....

 1. "It’s pronounced like Cady” 
 Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?

Chaol - Throne of Glass 

I always used to pronounce it Cah-ool but it is pronounced Kay-all or Kale the Vegetable. I am pretty sure at some point of reading this book unless you looked it up before hand pronounced it wrong.
 

2. “She doesn’t even go here!” 
 Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?

Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy) into Twilight

I mean who wouldn't want to see Roses reaction to sparkly Edward or Bella just imagine for a second. That was be fricken awesome.

 











3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!”  
 Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?


The Iron Trial - Cassandra Clare & Holly Black

Now don't get me wrong i absolutely adored this book but there was quite a few similarities to harry potter and they couldn't be ignored. 

 

4. "You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores." 
Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels? 

The Selection - Kiera Cass

I love this book and this series but there were time it was all about 35 girls competing for the love of a prince and tearing each other down and sabotaging each other instead of helping and supporting.




5. “You go Glen Coco!” 
Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.

Cammie Morgan - Gallagher Girls - Ally Carter

Cammie is such a strong female character, with everything she goes through and i really just cheered her on to get through it and conquer everything and everyone in her way.


6. "Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” 
 How long do you typically spend at a book shop? 
 
I really don't get to go into bookshops as much as i would like the one near me is very small and after about 20 minutes i have had enough of the cramped space. Online at waterstones.com forever.


 7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” 
Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?

Rush Finlay - Rosemary Beach - Abbi Glines

Rush is gorgeous he is a good guy disguised as a bad guy i mean anyone who has read the Rosemary beach series ends up having a RUSH CRUSH.



8. “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” 
Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell 

At the point i read this book i hadn't read anything else by the author because she was so over hyped, and i didn't really read contemporaries at that point but i gave it a try and fell in love it was well deserved of the hype.

9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” 
We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.

Tasha Ozera - Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Tasha is a sore spot for me i love her but hate what she did and i don't want to talk about what she did because SPOILERS.



10. “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” 
Your favourite fictional parents

Either The Hamilton's or The Winsteads - Wait For You Saga - J Lynn

I Would have chosen Molly and Arthur Weasley but everybody chose them, so i decided to be different. The Hamilton's and The Winsteads are bot amazing parents so i couldn't choose between them they are supportive and loving and amazing. Even though they are not mentioned very much, when they are it is some of the most memorable quote for me personally.

 











11. “That is so Fetch!” 
Which book or series would you love to catch on?

 The Geek Girl Series - Holly Smale

 This series is so feel good and when i read it i was ill and it perked me up it was funny and cute, i finished the first two books in about 4 hours in one night and it only has 7000+ reviews not alot compared to most books. 





12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” 
Describe your ideal character to read about.

My ideal character is a character i read a lot a sassy, funny, caring, kick ass character.
Percy Jackson
Celeana Sardothian
Rose Hathaway
Blair Wynn (with her gun)


 13. “I just have a lot of feelings.” 
What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels'?

Cry into my pillow, no i just tend to carry on reading while crying my eyes out.


14. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” "Your Mom’s chest hair!”
 Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?

Rose Hathaway - Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

I mean even in the bloodlines series she had some pretty good one liners but she is just so quick witted and i would love to be inside her brain on a day to day basis.


15. “Boo, you whore.” 
Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes

Bella - Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

I mean come on i have to pick just one time Bella's choice made me roll my eyes how about having sex with a vampire, marring a vampire all the stupid stuff she did before that i literally cannot even name all of them because this would be too long.



 So that was it for the Mean Girls Tag i hope you enjoyed it if you have done this tag leave a link to it in the comments  so i can see your choices.

Until Next Time
Happy Reading


3 comments:

  1. A million times YES for Rush Finlay. Total Rush Crush! (Although I admit to a soft spot for Mase, too.) Cam's parent's in Wait For You were wonderful. Loved them.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is amazing and i love Mase i have a soft sopt for a southern farmer kind of man and i jave a feeling im going to feel the same about Captain because he was so good in When i'm Gone & When You're Back.

      Delete
    2. I haven't made up my mind about Captain yet. He obviously has a sweet side but I also got so mad at him sometimes in When You're Back. I was like, back off already! lol

      Delete