Friday 13 November 2015

FRIDAY READS #1 -- 13th October 2015


Hello so In this new post that I'm doing I'm going to tell you about the books I am reading on Friday's and what I plan to read over the weekend 

So today I have already finished Winter by Marissa Meyer and I have a review coming soon but I am currently on my phone doing this because I am not near a computer.


 Currently its about 6:30 pm and I have just started The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell. I'm only a couple pages in so I don't have much to say about it but again I will have a review up when I have finished the book.


When I get home tomorrow I plan to read Life And Death by Stephenie Meyer because I really want to be able to have an opinion on this and I don't feel like I can talk about it until I have read it.



Until Next Time
Happy Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment