Friday 18 December 2015

Unpopular Opinions Tag


Hello all, so i was looking up tags on blogs and found this one i cant find who i saw this on but you can just google Unpopular opinions tag and a load will come up. So this is a tag where you take your unpopular opinions and throw them out there for the world to see. 

1. A Popular Book or series that you didn't like.

Caster Chronicles - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 

I have only read the first book in this series and i can not go on it was just not my thing at all and it put me off witch book for a very long time and I'm still not keen on them. 

 
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.

Stray - Rachel Vincent

I'm pretty sure i have mentioned this before but when i was first going to read this book back in July 2014 i looked it up on goodreads and the first like 20 review were all 1 or 2 stars and i put it down and decided i wasn't going to read it but then i finished my TBR and decided i should think for myself and read it no matter the reviews and i so glad i did it is one of my favourite fantasy series ever.


3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don't like.

Jem & Tessa - The infernal devices - Cassandra Clare

I always shipped Wessa, i don't know why i just really didn't like Tessa & Jem together i loved them separate but when a relationship started i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO. 

   

 4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.

Dystopian 

I went through a phase of loving Dystopian but after reading so many of them they all started to have pretty much the same story line, so now it is very rare for me to pick up a dystopian not counting the selection series its been about a year since i last brought a dystopian and I'm pretty sure that was In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken.






5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.

Alaska - Looking for Alaska - John Green

I really didn't like Alaska she just grated on my nerves i don't know why i didn't like her from the beginning. and i was glad when i didn't have to read about her anymore.

  
6. A popular author that you can't seem to get into.  

Laini Taylor 

I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and i somewhat enjoyed it, so i brought the next book and have tried to start it countless times and now i just cant be bothered with it anymore. 
   
7. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)

Love Triangles

I have hated love triangles since i started reading YA and since i started with Twilight and the Bella/Edward/Jacob triangle then onto Vampire Academy and the Rose/Dimitri/Adrian triangle and there are just so many its nice when a book just has one couple that you know are going to end up together.

  



8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.

Uglies - Scott Westerfeld

I will say i read Uglies i really had to push through it so i have no interest in carrying on reading this series it just was not my cup of tea at all.

  

9. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?

Pretty Little Liars 

I read the first 4 Pretty Little Liars books and i enjoyed them but the TV show is ten times better i think that is the only adaptation i have ever loved more than the book.


  
Until Next Time
Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment