Wednesday 23 March 2016

Top 5 Wednesday - Books You DNF - 23rd March 2016

Hello, so I am pre writing all of my T5W posts this month otherwise I will be rushing around trying to get them up or just completely forget about them so this week is all about books you Did Not Finish and I am pretty sure we did this before but who cares I am doing it again .....

5.The Luxe - Anna Godbersen
 
I was spoiled on this book so i decided it wasn't wort it to carry on.
  

4. Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
 
I have tried to read this a couple times but never really got that far into it, and with Stiefvater's writing you really do need to push through till you get used to it.

 
3. The Forrest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
 
I am just not that big of a fan of Zombie books and this was the first i tried and i would like to finish it but i don't think i will.

 
2. Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
 
I read Uglies and that was a push for me to get through and i started this a couple days after and just could not get into it.

 
1. Wuthering heights - Emily Bronte

I really wanted to read this and i tried so hard to but i just couldn't get into it or the characters i am going to give it another go sometime this year but who knows.


Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
Here is the goodreads page

Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

Until Next Time
Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment