Wednesday 16 March 2016

Top 5 Wednesday - Fictional Items You Want - 16th March 2016


Hello, so i am writing all of my T5W on the 1st of March because if i don't i probably will forget to do them so here is the 3rd for this month and it is all about the fictional items you want to own ..... most of these things are sharp pointy things I think that says a lot about my mind set but let's get started .....

5. Riptide -Percy Jackson

I don't know why but I would love a pen that turns into a sword.



4.  A Silver Stake - Vampire Academy 


Again I have an love for things sharp and magical and this is.in both categories.


3. Stele - Shadow Hunter Chronicles

I would love to be invisible, and cure an injury with just one rune.


2. Broomstick - Harry Potter

C'mon imagine flying around London at night and avoiding using the tube one thing I actually need.


1. Invisibility cloak - Harry Potter 

Again I love the idea of being a fly on the wall and you would be able to see so much being invisible and also I would be able to sneak into the Tower of London at night or creep up on people and scare them.


Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
Here is the goodreads page

Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

Until Next Time
Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment