Wednesday 30 March 2016

Top 5 Wednesday - Least Favourite Books in Your Favourite Series' - 30th March 2016

Hello, so I am pre writing all my T5W posts this month because I will most probably forget otherwise so this week it is all about your favourite series but your least favourite book in those series' ok let's get started .....

5. Frostbite - Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead


4. The Lost Hero - The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan


3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Gallagher Girls - Ally Carter


2. City of Ashes - The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare


1. Scarlet - The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer


Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
Here is the goodreads page

Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

Until Next Time
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment