Tuesday 21 June 2016

Rocking Kin - Terri Anne Browning

Title - Rocking Kin
Author - Terri Anne Browning
Series - The Lucy & Harris Novella Series #3
ISBN9781533555670
Genre - New Adult > Romance
My Copy - Purchased
Format - Kindle
Where You Can Find It - Goodreads - Barnes & Noble - Amazon UK - Amazon US
With one promise her life was changed… 
Saying goodbye to my mother also meant saying goodbye to my life in Virginia. After reluctantly making a promise to my mom, I was California bound with the father who I haven’t seen since I was four years old. I was miserable living under the same roof as my step-monster and the two step-bitches from hell. My only saving grace? Lucy Thornton, daughter to Demon’s Wings’ drummer, Jesse Thornton. Without her friendship—and her odd rocker family taking me in as one of their own—I was sure I would have lost my mind after the first week. 
A blast from her past… 
I never thought I would see Jace St. Charles again. Honestly, after the way he’d broken my heart, I would have been just fine without having to see his face for the rest of my life. With Lucy’s close friendship with Harris Cutter, owner of the hottest new club in SoCal and Jace’s new boss, I was forced to see that damn face often. Forced to see the way every girl seemed to trip over themselves to get close to him. 
A second chance? 
Being tossed into one situation after another with Jace made it hard to fight the fact that I wasn’t as immune to him as I wanted to be. But, damn it, I was only human and he was hell bent on winning me back. 


I loved this one, i didn't think i would at first because of the cliffhanger the last one ended on but we got the answer to that just really far into this book, it was cute, lovable and sad. The main focus was the relationship between Jace and Kin but with all the drama going on with Lucy and Harris was so good. I stayed up till 2:30 am and finished this book. 

The characters were good, i have always loved The Rocker series' cast of characters and most of them were in this book. Jace and Kin who were also in the other books in this series and it was good to find out their history that we have been needing. I loved Kin she was such a Kick Ass heroine she didn't take shit from no one. And Jace don't get me wrong i don't agree with his past choices but i love the way he tried to win Kin back and now i cant wait for the series that centres around his band.

The story was good we went back a bit from the first two books and it flowed through those books as well as beyond the last book as well. Jace and Kin's story is one i have been looking forward to, because it was hinted at all throughout the first two books and it was intriguing to me two people being brought back together after being torn apart. Also we have an answer to the cliff hanger of the last book and it was heart breaking and i cannot wait for the next book since i will be a full length book and not a novella. Then we will start on the next series, i don't want to leave this universe and these characters ever. They are so well written and their lives are told so you fell like they are real and that is a brilliant thing for a book to make you feel.


Until Next Time
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment