Wednesday 29 June 2016

Top 5 Wednesday - Settings You Want To See More Of - 29th June 2016

                   

Hello, so this weeks T5W is about the bookish settings you wish to see more of, this was pretty easy for me because i already had a few in my head straight away and then i looked at my shelves and found the others... so lets get started ....

5. Gallagher Girls - Ally Carter

I would love to see them after graduation actually doing what they had been training for and seeing where they are n the world.


4. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

I will always want more Rose and Dimitri because they just fascinate me and i would love to read about them dealing with all the revelations that came out in The Ruby Circle.


3. Early Tudor Period - 1485 - 1509

There are so many books on The Tudor Era between 1509 and 1602 but not the earliest during the reign of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, i have no idea why they fascinate me so much but i would love to read more of their lives


2. Rosemary Beach/Sea Breeze - Abbi Glines

If you haven't read Until The End (the last book in the Sea Breeze series) you wont know what I'm talking about, but if you have you will know what i want because that was pure evil you cannot just leave it there.


1. Hogwarts - J K Rowling

I mean who wouldn't want more Hogwarts even if its a prequel or a sequel everyone would read it.


Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
Currently being run By  ThoughtsOnTomes
Here is the goodreads page

Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

Until Next Time
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment