Monday 30 January 2017

January 2017 Haul


Hello, so i only brought Kindle books this month because CHRISTMAS, and i was saving up all month for Hamilton Tickets that came to £180 so that is why i didn't buy many books this month....

Once She Dreamed: Part 2 - Abbi Glines

I brought the first book when it was first released but i didn't read it until this month and when i finished that one i brought this one straight away.


Clockwork Angel Manga - Cassandra Clare

I haven't read much of this yet but the first few pages i have read have been really good.


Retreat - Jay Crownover

I love Jay Crownover's other series' and i needed to give this one a go so i am extremely happy i finally got this one.


Branna - L A Casey

This book had been pushed back and pushed back countless times, but it was finally released and it was so good.


The Book of F*ck - Torna McCutchins

I saw this on Abbi Glines facebook page and decided to buy it since it was only 99p. 


First of The Tudors - Joanna Hickson

I love any book about the Tudors so this is a good one for me i have started reading it but then i stopped and needed to read my TBR. 


That is all for this month,

Until Next Time
Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment