Sunday 15 July 2018

Introducing Me


Hello, so I have been so inactive on this blog for such a long time and I am very sorry about that, but in that time I have changed my name to my original name so I am no longer going through a pseudonym of Peyton Fox I am using my real name which is Jade O'Brien nothing else about me was a lie I am in my early twenties and I am from London so my name was the only thing I changed about myself and at the end of my posts from now on I will have my name instead of Peyton. 

Why did I use a pseudonym?

To be honest, I started this blog when I was 18 but I wasn't confident in myself and I wanted to hide behind my blog so I used a name that I loved from a old favourite TV show called One Tree Hill and the last name was just one that was quite common.

Why stop using it?

I am now 23 and much more confident in myself and I just didn't want to hide behind Peyton anymore she wasn't really any different from myself but behind her I felt like I could be true to myself without feeling awkward about reviewing books. 

What's going to change? 

Nothing except my name at the bottom of the posts and I am going to make a schedule and I am going to stick to it. I will start uploading again, because I really missed this blog so much and since I started writing this I didn't realise how much.

So Until Next Time 
Happy Reading 

Jade O'Brien
📚📚📚


No comments:

Post a Comment