Monday 18 August 2014

My Life In Books Tag

The My Life in books tag, originated on You Tube and basically you just answer the questions about your life with books. easy, peasy !! 

Question 1 ) 

Find a book for each of your initials 




Mine is ....
P - Peyton 
I - Isabelle
F - Fox 

So i got ..... 
Paper towns - John Green 
Ironside - Holly Black 
Frostbite - Richelle Mead


Question 2 ) 


Count your age along your bookshelf what book is it? 


I'm 19 and my book was ....

Beautiful redemption - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 
 

Question 3)


A book that takes place in your City/ State/ Country?


i live in London, England 
And a book set in London is ....

Clockwork Angel -Cassandra Clare



 Question 4) 



A book that's set in a place you would love to travel to?


I have always wanted to go to Egypt so my book is ...

The red pyramid -Rick Riordan 




Question 5) 

A book that is your favourite colour? 


my favourite colour is Green so my choice is ...

Isla and the the happily ever after - Stephanie Perkins 

Question 6) 



The book witch you have the fondest memories of? 


mine hast to be Vampire Academy because i read it on the train 
from Reading to Cornwall and it was amazing and it was the series 
that got me back into reading after stopping for quite a few years 

Vampire academy - Richelle Mead 



 Question 7)


What book did you have the most difficulty reading? 


id have to say Emma, I'm not sure why it may have been my mood 

Emma - Jane Austen

Question 8)


What book will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when 

you finish? 


i think it will have to be The Host 619 pgs 

The Host - Stephanie Meyer

So that was my life in books 

 

Peyton

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment