Monday 9 November 2020

Romance Recommendations

 So recently I have pretty much only been reading Romance books, so I have a few recommendations that i would like to share, so here are 15 Romance books or series that I personally love...


1 - The Bailey's - Piper Rayne 

This is a family series so each book follows one sibling and it is brilliant, I found it on the off chance and I am so glad I did, this series is complete now so it is a good read to binge. 


2 - The Sullivan's - Bella Andre 

This is another family series, this one is not only siblings but it follows different branches of the family tree, I loved this series and it is still on going, but there are so many books out and they are quick easy reads. 


3 - The Rocker's series - Terri Anne Browning 

This is another long series, it follows a few different rock groups and each one is hotter than the last.


4 - Gentry Boys & Gentry Generations - Cora Brent 

This is a good series, it follows the Gentry family through two generations, these are your reformed bad boys and they are easy to gobble up, I flew through this series it was really addictive. 


5 - Carter Brothers & Next Generation - Lisa Helen Grey 

Same as the previous, reformed bad boys find their happiness and it once more spans across two generations, I get really excited when a new book in this series is released and i think it gets better as it goes on, it definitely needs more hype.


6 - Knights Corruption MC & Next Generation - S. Nelson

I put this series on here because it is different to what I normally read, through lockdown I really got into MC books, they are always full of Alpha males and they are just really easy reads with HEA at the end of every book. 


7 - Savage Kings MC -D.B West & Lane Hart

Same as the previous, it is just a really good series in a genre of most of the same storylines. 


8 - Briar U - Elle Kennedy 

I have read a few series by Kennedy and this is the one i decided to choose, it follows on from her previous series Off-Campus and it follows a collage hockey team and again it's filled with alpha males who are delicious. 


9 - Wait For You series - J Lynn

This is a series I have loved for a long time, my personal favourite in the series is book 2, (Be with me.) this follows a group of friends and isn't scared to talk about the topics that we really should be more accustomed to in books. 


10 - Rosemary Beach Series - Abbi Glines

I first read this series in 2016 and I have re read it pretty much once a year since, i love this series and it never gets old for me. it follows a group of friends from Rosemary beach and its just a brilliant interconnected series. 


11 - Sea Breeze series - Abbi Glines

Again this is just like the previous except this one is in Alabama, and it's shorter, but I love these books even if i end up talking southern in my head for a week after. 


12 - Built - Jay Crownover 

Jay Crownover has lots of amazing books, I first found her through her Marked Men series (Also amazing but it's been years since I've read it and I cant remember much) she knows how to write good male protagonists and I love all of her books, you cant go wrong with her. 


13 - How to Love - Katy Cotugno 

This is a standalone and I read it a while ago but it really stuck with me, this is about teen pregnancy and the drama of the fall out, I loved this book and I need to re-read it. 


14 - Beautiful series - Jamie Maguire 

This is another series i read a while ago, but it is still one of my favourites, it's a staple for new adult it is honestly one of the best series you cant go wrong with it. 


15 - On Dublin Street Series - Samantha Young

This is a long series set in Scotland, I loved every one of these books, they were full of men that to this day are still some of my favourite fictional men. 


No comments:

Post a Comment