Wednesday 28 October 2020

Needing Arella - Terri Anne Browning Review


 Name - Needing Arella

Author - Terri Anne Browning

Series - Rockers' Legacy #6

Genre - New Adult 

Format - Kindle

My Copy - Purchased

Where you can find it - Goodreads - Amazon US - Amazon UK - Barnes & Noble 


I have a stalker.

Nothing new about that.

I’m the latest it girl in Hollywood. Stalkers come with the territory.

But this one is…different.

This one is braver—and unpredictable.

My sister is married to a security expert. One phone call and I could have one of the world’s best-trained bodyguards watching over me twenty-four seven.

But if I do, my parents will find out, and my dad will stress.

What if he gets sick again because he’s worried about me?

No! I refuse to let that happen.

Which leaves me with just one choice.

I’ll have to call the only other person I can trust.

Jordan Moreitti.


I have read many books by Terri Anne Browning and first off let me tell you if you haven't read the Rockers Series then have you been living under a rock, it is phenomenal and in this series we get to see them in martial bliss. there are also crossovers with her other series, this one is a good example of what a good next gen series is all about. You don't need to have read the other books in the series it will help you out with names and the drama's going on but in all honesty its been so long since i read the original series I can barely remember who ended up with who. 

 I really liked reading from Arella's pov, it was easy and very well written, Jordan was tougher mainly because he was a bit difficult for me to like, he was a kind of throw it all away type of man, he made a choice and he stuck with it, it's not bad but it just felt like his arc kind of petered out very quickly, i would have like to see some more growth from him, and i would have liked to see a reconciliation between him and his father, there was mention of it but again his arc was just quite rushed.

One down side was the whole thing felt very rushed, the story, the relationship, it all just felt like it needed to slow down a bit but after reading for a while i got used to the pace it was going and it was a lot more enjoyable.  

The stalker became clear quite quickly as well, at least for me and I wasn't too upset about that, its nice to be able to look out for it, and see what that characters going to do next, it was kind of a sick ending and one that was very well written, the ending was definitely worth it.

Overall, I would recommend this book, and again you don't need to have read any of her other books, but it does help, it's a quick easy read that had me on tenterhooks, it was completely worth reading. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment