Thursday 19 July 2018

July 2018 TBR

Hi, so I have been in a reading slump for over two years and it has got to the point where I have actually gotten rid of the majority of my books because I couldn't bear to look at them so now I have decided to do something about it and give myself a book a week to read so here are the four books I have chosen for July....

Magnus Chase and the Ship of The Dead - Rick Riordan

I have been reading this book since it came out last October but I never got around to finishing it.

The Ship of the Dead.jpg



Anne Boleyn: A Kings obsession - Alison Weir


I want to finish reading this book, and then the next before October as I am going to the Authors talk about the next book in this series. 





Save the Date - Morgan Matson

I pre-ordered this book but I just haven't had the urge to pick it up yet hopefully soon as I enjoyed all of Matson's other books.


Learn About Loss - Cassandra Clare

I have really gotten into this series of novella's and I seem to always be able to read Clare's books even with my reading slump.



So that is all the books I plan to read this month so ....


Until Next Time
Happy Reading

Jade

📕📗📘📙

No comments:

Post a Comment