Friday 21 November 2014

Reader Problems Book Tag

Hi so this tag was created by About To Read 

so lets get started

1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?

I try to choose book that will complete series, or just books that have been on my TRB for a really long time.

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?

Quit, otherwise it normally puts me in a reading slump if i carry on with a book I'm not enjoying.

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?

Try to cram as many books in December as possible failure is not an option. 

4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?

That doesn't bother me as long as i have the books and i can read them at me leisure then I'm okay with the covers not matching.

5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?

I will just rant about it to my mum she wont have read the book so she just agrees with me.

6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?

This actually happened to me i was on the London Underground coming home from Piccadilly and i was reading The Fault In Our Stars and i got to the end and my eyes started watering lucky enough it was July and i had my Sunglasses in my bag and i could put them on. But i did stop reading the book and i put my headphones on and listened to really happy upbeat music.

7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?

I will go on goodreads and look at the synopsis if that is no help i will try a review on booktube, and if that doesn't work then i cry in frustration.

8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?

There is no politeness about it you don't touch my books, you don't look at my books, and you don't breathe on my books no I'm only joking or am i ....

9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?

Well from present experience i can honestly say i don't know. In the past month i have picked up and put down ...
Trinity - Conn Iggulden
Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens 
Feast For Crows - George R R Martin 
The Forrest Of Hands And Teeth - Carrie Ryan 

I'm still trying to push myself through If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern. I have thrown my TBR out the window and just reading what i randomly choose to pull of my shelves.

10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?

As many as i could read that month, i like to read new releases as soon as possible so i don't get spoiled.

11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?

In an ideal world i would like for them to never touch my tbr shelves but that's not realistic, so its more like a month or two. 

See You Soon 

Peyton 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment