Wednesday 4 November 2020

CHOOSE THE YEAR BOOK TAG

So after looking around and trying to find I tag, I settled on this one, it seems different, feel free to do it as well and tag me if you do, I like being nosey. 

 The tag prompts:

  1. Choose a year and say why.
  2. Which books published in that year have you read, or if none, heard of.
  3. Are there any books published in that year that sound interesting and would you read them now?
  4. Most obscure sounding book?
  5. Strangest book cover
For Number 1 - Choose a year and say why.
I have decided to choose 2009, it was the year I really started reading as a teen, I was 14 years old and I just think it will bring back quite a few memories. 

(I used this website to help me https://www.goodreads.com/book/popular_by_date/2009/

Number 2 - Which books published in that year have you read, or if none, heard of.
There are quite a few so i will name only 10 here...

 - Kathryn Stockett
 - Becca Fitzpatrick
 - Lauren Kate

3 - Are there any books published in that year that sound interesting and would you read them now? 

No, there are a few books that I remembered were talked about on booktube quite a lot but my tastes have changed from that now and I prefer more new adult and adult boos now, so not really is my answer. 


4 - Most obscure sounding book?

 -  Alexander Gordon Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment