Wednesday 24 December 2014

My 2015 Bookish Goals

Hi,
My goals for 2015 include 

  • Read 4 Classic novels 
  • Finish a series each month 
  • get my TBR from 132 to below 70 
So that's not many goals but i have a few more not goals but ambitions...

  • Read at least 180 books 
  •  only buy books in a series if i have read the book before it 
  • Re- Read Harry Potter 
  • Finish Whats currently Released in The Song of Ice and Fire series - George R R Martin
Now some Blog goals 

  • I want to post around 4 times a week Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and reviews on Sundays
  • I love historic places and go there often i may start doing Vlogs and post them here and on Youtube i have one from The tower of London when i went to see the poppies but i haven't posted it yet.
If there is anything you want to see or want me to review just comment and i will see what i can do...

Happy reading and a Happy New Year 

Peyton 


No comments:

Post a Comment