Sunday 25 September 2016

November 9 - Colleen Hoover

Title - November 9
Author - Colleen Hoover
ISBN - 97815011103449
Genre - New Adult > Romance
My Copy - Purchased
Format - Kindle
Where You Can Find It - Goodreads - Barnes & Noble - Indigo - Book Depository - Amazon UK - Amazon US

This is a love story between a guy (me) and a girl (Fallon). 
I think. 
Can it even be considered a love story if it doesn’t end with love?
Mysteries end when the mystery is solved. 
Biographies end when the life story has been told. 
Love stories should end with love, right? 
Maybe I’m wrong, then. Maybe this isn’t a love story. If you ask me…I’d say this might even be considered a tragedy. 
Whatever it is—however it ends—I promised I would tell it. So without further ado.

Once upon a time…I met a girl. 
THE girl.


I actually brought this book a while ago when it was 99p and i just never read it because the synopsis just didn't call to me. I am currently in a reading slump and i just stumbled across it in my Kindle library and decided to read it and i am so glad that i did because this book took me completely by surprise it had so many twists and turns and for a romance novel it that is very refreshing. 

This book killed my emotions it really did and i creamed a little when Miles and Tate made an appearance. I was very emotionally drained after reading this book because it was a roller coaster.

The characters in this book go through so much, and they are all so phenomenally written that they feel like real people and this story is like a film playing in your head and just the way it was written and the plot twist that i didn't see coming one so strange it made me cry and in such a short space of time i got so connected to these characters and i just needed to know what happened next and i read this book in a couple of hours and it is probably my second favourite Colleen Hoover book i have read.

This book is worth the emotions it puts you through because even after the roller coaster of emotions it puts you through you cant help but smile at the end because of everything you have felt and because it feels like its worth it, and it really is i highly suggest this book because it makes you put things into perspective as well as making the reader feel apart of the book.

Until Next Time
Happy Reading




1 comment: