Tuesday 21 October 2014

Top 5 Wednesday - Favourite Titles - 22nd October 2014

So my Top 5 titles change all the time but these are my current favourite's.

In no particular order...

United We Spy - Ally Carter (book #6 in the Gallagher Girls Series) 


I love this title its just the perfect way to end the series and it encompasses what the series is about friendship and family.







The Virgins Lover - Philippa Gregory (Book #5 in the Tudor Court Series) 


I like this title because it is contradictory, this book is about Elizabeth I who is known as The Virgin Queen but its speculated that she was the lover of her friend from childhood Robert Dudley, and again it complements the book perfectly.




Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire (Book #1 in The Beautiful Series)


I don't know why i like this title it just makes me smile when i see it , and when i read it, it made sense because Abby and Travis relationship is beautiful at times and its also a disaster.






Where Rainbows End - Cecilia Ahern (AKA Love Rosie)


I love the old title Where Rainbows end because it is beautiful, it was the title that first drew me in to pick the book up in the shop and then i read the premise then i fell in love with the story. My interpretation of this is a metaphor where rainbows end is a pot of gold or a treasure.




The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith

Its a tongue twister to say but its so cute and fluffy and when i see it or read the title it makes me involuntarily smile







Happy Reading 
Peyton 












No comments:

Post a Comment