Wednesday 5 November 2014

Top 5 Wednesday - November 5th - Red Covers

Hi,

So this is my T5W for this week which is Red covers i had a bit of a hard time with this, most of my books are in the black area so 

Lets get started 

 

Coming in at number 5 is

 

The Secret Diary Of Lizzie Bennet - Bernie Su and Kate Rorick 


I love this shade of red and the simplicity of this cover it it looks just like a diary. And i love the font as well.
 



Then at number 4 its 

 

Lament - Maggie Steifvater 

 

Again i love this shade of red but the cover design is phenomenal and i love Red and black together i always have.



At number 3 its 

 

Dreamless - Josephine Angelini 

 


All the covers in this series are pretty much the same but this is the red one i love this cover for the background the red clouds and the lightning going through them. 





Coming in a very close 2nd is

 

The Elite - Kiera Cass 

 

This red dress is beautiful its my favourite cover from the series i love that the red goes onto the back and the mirror reflections in the background as well. 


And finally at number 1 is 

 

The Red Queen - Philippa Gregory 


This book has a lot of shades of red but my favourite part are the lacastrian roses which are blood red and then the background is another colour and her dress is another shade its just put together perfectly. 



Happy Reading 

Peyton

1 comment:

  1. I had a really hard time finding red covers too! (You did much better than me though :P) I really like the Lament cover and I've been meaning to read the selection series for a while now.

    http://enterthroughthepages.blogspot.no/2014/11/top-5-wednesday-red-covers.html

    ReplyDelete