Wednesday 1 April 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Favourite Jokester Characters - 1st April 2015

So this was kind of difficult I read more historical fiction and there are not many jokester characters but I managed to get Five

So in no particular order

5. Tyrion Lannister

He's not really a jokester but he has an amazing wit and I love him. He's a jokester in his way.


4. Kenji Kishimoto 

I just remember so seriously funny quotes from Ignite Me the last book in the series and he's just always stuck with me as a funny jokester. 




3. Isaac (TFIOS)

For me Isaac is a fun person he makes jokes about his condition and is funny and its not in a terrible way the author could have gone two ways with Isaac and I'm glad he went the funny route.



2. The Marauders

The original pranksters of Hogwarts it is universally acknowledged that The Marauders were funny jokesters that ruled Hogwarts and I would love a book series from there time at Hogwarts.


And finally you cannot have this list without ...

1. Fred and George Weasley 

From there skiving snack boxes  to innocently pretending to be each other they were the ultimate jokesters and I don't think you could have anybody else at number 1 because they were perfect just they way they were.


Until next time my lovelies 

Peyton



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Isaac in TFIOS. He is actually one of the few things I enjoyed about that book/movie. Great list you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I loved him in the movie as well he is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose the Marauders! I didn't even think of them, but they are perfect for this list. Fred and George made my list, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I could have chosen the whole list from Harry Potter there are just so many funny characters.

      Delete