Wednesday 8 July 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Things on your Bookshelf that Aren't Books - 8th July 2015


Hello, so this came just at the right time i just cleaned my bookshelves and cleaned a lot of the stuff of my shelves.

so lets get started, in no particular order .. 

5. Photo Frame

So this is a photo frame i hated it so i covered in torn up book pages and i made a book bow its now my favourite photo frame, it has a picture of my older sister and brother and me when i was little. 


4. Medieval Replica Coin 

For my 19th Birthday i went to Warwick Castle and got two of these and they sit on my Mass Market Paperback shelf.



3. Pygmy Puff 

For my 18th Birthday i went to the Harry Potter Studio Tours and brought this along with some chocolate frogs the boxes are also on my shelves. 



2. Anne Boleyn "B" Necklace 

When i go to The Tower of London i always buy a piece of jewellery or a trinket the second time i went i brought this and it has been on my shelves since 2013. 



1. Wooden Book Page Quote. 

I Love Pride & Prejudice so when i was shopping online and found this, it was pretty expensive (£18) but i love it. The quote is one on my favourite from the movie, its not in the book but I'm planning to get the one from the book soon.



Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey

Here is the goodreads page 

Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

 Hope You Enjoyed This Weeks Top 5 Wednesday 
Until Next Time 
Happy Reading 
Peyton

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable Pygmy Puff! I wish I had one.

    You can check out my post here: https://booksatdawn.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/things-on-my-bookshelf-top-5-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete