Thursday 8 October 2015

Thats What He Said Thursdays - Edward IV - 1st October 2015

So That's What He Said Thursdays was Created by Chapter Break and it is pretty much just a appreciation post for your favourite Male Protagonist's quotes to his girl. 

I fell in love with this character in a different series but its a quote from Conn Igguldens, Wars of The Roses Series that i am choosing this week.


Edward IV
Wars of The Roses

"I am a violent man, my lady. I have been so and will be again. Not to you, though. When i think of you, I am softer"



Until Next Time
Happy Reading

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this one, Peyton! "When I think of you I am softer." Swoon!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, i stuck a post it note on that page because i loved that quote when i read it. I just melted inside with all the feels

    ReplyDelete