Monday 18 February 2019

Series I want to Finish in 2019

Hello, so I'm back again this time with a post about the book series' I want to finish in 2019, this won't be a long list because I haven't started any recently so lets get right on into it...

📕📗📘📙📙📘📗📕

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon 

I've read the first book and half of the second but I really want to finish what's out I don't actually know if there are going to be any more books or not but this is on my list anyway.

Image result for outlander book series


Poldark - Winston Graham

This has been on my to finish list for a few years, and I will do it this year. 

Image result for poldark book series

The Sin Eaters Daughter - Melinda Salisbury 

I read the first two book in this series when they first came out and I brought the third but I was deep in my reading slump then and haven't read it yet so that is on my to do list.

Image result for the sin eaters daughter series

Watersong Quartet - Amanda Hocking

I read the first two books in this series a while ago, and I really enjoyed them so I do want to finish them, hopefully by June, but definitely by the end of the year. 

Related image

The Summer Queen - Elizabeth Chadwick 

This isn't a series it's called linked instead, but I'm classing it as a series. I have read one book by this author and I loved it so I want to read these ones next. 

Image result for the summer queen elizabeth chadwick

That's all for today, if you have any recommendation's for series I would love to hear them, all genre's welcome, I have been out of the loop for quite a while so I would like to know what I've missed. 

Until Next Time
Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment