Thursday 29 October 2015

Thats What He Said Thursdays - Krit Corbin - 29th October 2015


So That's What He Said Thursdays was Created by Chapter Break and it is pretty much just a appreciation post for your favourite Male Protagonist's quotes to his girl. 

(I messed up last week and posted two because i put the wrong date in to the Cage York post so i had to quickly had to make one for this week)

So i re-read this series this month and i just got to this quote and i loved it so much i had to mark the page normally i just flick through till i find it again...

Krit Corbin
Bad For You - Sea Breeze - Abbi Glines

"I'm not sharing. You're mine. No one will touch you but me. I have an addictive personality. I always have. And you just became my number one addiction. I'm gonna want this. A lot. I'm needy and demanding, and now you're the only one who can meet that."

 
Until Next Time
Happy Reading

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment