Wednesday 11 November 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Books You Did Not Finish - 11th November 2015


Hello Friends, so its very rare if i don't finish a book but most of the times its either i have been too spoiled or the book just didn't grab my interest quick enough...

so in no particular order ....


5. The Library of the Dead - Glen Cooper

I brought this book in a hospital shop while i was visiting someone and i needed something to read for the journey home i read about 50 pages on the way home and never touched the book again. 



4. The Luxe - Anna Godbersen

I started this book a couple of months ago and then i googled the book to see how many books where in this series and came across a review on goodreads that told me what happened at the end, and i am about 40 pages in and i don't want to read it now because i feel like i wont get the same experience as if i was reading it without knowing the ending. (I'm pretty sure that's makes no sense not even to me)



3. Will Greyson, Will Greyson - John Green & David Levithan

I love John Green and i have read one other David Levithan book but i didn't get passed the second page on this book for some strange reason i don't even know why i love the synopsis and i thought this would be fantastic i don't know if i just wasn't in the mood or something i may give this another shot in the future but I'm not sure.



2. Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel

I started Wolf Hall when the TV series was on BBC2 but when i didn't like the TV series i stopped reading the book because to me they were very similar so i thought the book probably wont get any better. maybe when i can get how bad the TV series was out of my head i can try to read this again i mean it must be good it won the Man Booker Prize.



1. A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness

I think for its the size of this book that makes me not want to finish it but what i read i did like but i just have to find the time when i can read such a huge book. 


Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey
Here is the goodreads page 
Here is the full list of participants - Wednesday-Ers

Until Next Time
Happy Reading

2 comments: