Sunday 20 December 2015

What's On My Shelf Tag






What's On My Bookshelf is a tag, I'm not sure where it originated if you know let me know in the comments.

To do this tag all you have to do is take co-ordinates and apply them to your shelves so i have 4 cases, three have 7 shelves and one has 3 plus the top, then there is about 20 on each shelf so i just randomised the numbers and came up with 8 co-ordinates.

Lets get started .....

3,1,5
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins

I first read this book back in December of 2012, and i only just re-read it last month (November 2015), it is my favourite in The Hunger Games Series and has so many quotable moments that i still remembered even after not reading it for 3 years. 



2,6,3
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray 

I Haven't read this book yet i mean iv not had it long only about 2 and a half years but who's counting. I brought this book because i had just read The Diviners & loved it so i brought this with the intention of reading it straight away but i just never got around to it. I will read it in 2016.



2,7,6
Lost Spirits - Gabriella Poole 

The last book in the Darke Academy Series, i really didn't like this book compared to the others in the series if it wasn't the last i probably would have continued, i actually don't remember much from it i just pushed through it without taking much in. 


4,4,4
Allegiant - Veronica Roth 

What to say about this book, well the ending is still the most emotional i have read, and it kills me when i think about it. I cried a lot and don't think i will ever re-read this book in a million years.



1,5,10
Amy & Rodgers Epic Detour - Morgan Matson

This was the first book i read in 2014 & to this day it is one of my favourite contemporaries. It kicked of an amazing reading year for me, so i will be very grateful for that. 



3,6,9
Raging Star - Moira Young 

An amazing ending to a dystopian trilogy that is very unique, story but then again its not its the way that's its told and the fact that there is no punctuation and the words are spelt like they are said in an accent. I highly recommend this trilogy and it should be a lot more popular than it is.



4,1,1
Saga Volume 1 - Brian K Vaughn 

I only read this a couple of months ago and it was brilliant, then i went on a book buying ban only pre orders that were already pre ordered i could buy so i cant wait till January so i can catch up with the entire series. 

Picture from http://martinmatishak.com/

1,4,10
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare 

This was one of the first books i read in 2010 that wasn't about Vampires i brought the first tree books on a whim, i tried to read City of Bones and i couldn't get into it so i stopped about 30 pages in. Then in when Clockwork Angel came out i read that and i loved it so much that i decided to give City of Bones another go and when i did, i found it to be 10 times better than what i was thinking when i put it down and it then started me reading the next 3 books in quick concession. 



Until Next Time
Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment