Wednesday 18 November 2020

Best of Kindle Unlimited

 So I actually mainly read on Kindle Unlimited, if it's a series I'm not sure about but there are some gem's on there and I thought I would recommend some now, so here are 5 of my favourite KU series, I could have chosen a lot more but made myself stick to ten, these are only UK, because I'm not sure if they are on KU Anywhere else. let's get started...


1 - Savage Kings - S, Nelson 

This is MC romance book and you will find a lot of these on KU, but personally I enjoy them so I'm not complaining. 


2 - Gentry Boys - Cora Brent 

This is a family romance series and it is short but good. 


3 - Harry Potter - J K Rowling 

I know the drama around this Author but I can't ignore the fact that this is a series that got a generation reading, I am not condoning what she said or her beliefs but I feel that this should be in here. 


4 - Morganville Series 1-3 - Rachel Caine 

I had the paperbacks for this entire series, and they were really good and having the first three is a good introduction and I might now reread them on my kindle. 


5 - Poldark 1-3 - Winston Graham 

Again, this is a really good series I still have the paperbacks for, and the first three books are a good intro into the world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment