Sunday 17 January 2016

Book I Dont Think i Will Finish





Hello,
So it is very rare that i don't start a book and not finish it but i have managed to find 10 that i don't think i will ever finish.

1. Forrest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan


I started Reading this book but just couldn't get into it or the characters and it was just bringing me down and i could feel myself slipping into a reading slump if i carried on so i decided to try a different book and i just never went back to it.

2. Shakespeare's Local - Pete Brown 


When i brought this it seemed like it would be a nice read all about a pub Shakespeare used to go in and it throughout the ages, but a new release came out so i put it down and i have just gone off the subject i just think i will have to be in the right frame of mind to read it if i ever read it.

3.The Luxe - Anna Godbersen


I would love to be able to read this but its the same old story i was spoiled on this book and it just lost all of the excitement so i lost the will to read it.

4.  The November Criminals - Sam Munson


i don't think i have ever disliked a book as much as i did this it just was good to me it was glorifying drug dealing and there was no storyline i got to about 50 pages in and i just couldn't finish it it is to this day the only review book i have never finished, i can say with out a doubt that i will never pick this book up again.

5. Devoted - Hilary Duff


I actually do want to read this book but i just don't feel it anymore i read Elixir and i really liked it i thought why not buy the next book i started it straight away but back in summer of 2013 in London we had a heatwave so the last thing on my mind was reading and it has sat on my shelf unfinished ever since i really hope i can get to it this year but i don't think i will.

6. Will Greyson, Will Greyson - John Green and David Levithan


I love John Green and i have only read Dash & Lily's book of dares by David Levithan but i really liked the premise of this but but i started it and i think my expectations were to high because i couldn't even get 20 pages in. I keep thinking oh I'm going to put on my tbr next month but that never happens so i think i might just have to give up with this one.

7. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte


I have tried to read this book about3 times and every time i get to about 50 pages in and i just get bored i hope to read it some day i just don't believe it will ever happen.

8. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens


Again like wuthering Heights i have tried to read this book may times and i get to 50 pages and its like i hit a wall i cant be bothered to read anymore but i do hope to finish it someday. 

9. The Fellowship of The Ring - J R R Tolkien


I read The Hobbit and i didn't like but i thought if i gave this one a try it might be better but to me i couldn't get passed 100 pages it just confused me and i think i will never get it in my head that i want to read it.

10. The Plantagenet's - Dan Jones


Now its not that i didn't like this book to think i am never going to finish it, its just the shere size of it i have tried to split it into 4 and split it into 4 months but then i look at it and think i could read so many books in the time it takes me to read that and unfortunately i think it will stay on my shelf never to be taken off. 


Until Next Time
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment