Sunday 10 January 2016

The Week Ahead #1

Hello everybody, so this will be a weekly post about reviews and post  coming in the next week it will also be about the books I plan to read as well

Books I Plan On Reading 11-16th January

The Black Moon - Winston Graham

I already started this book last week but I have had to put it down because I need to read Carry On by Rainbow Rowell so I can get a review of that up this week.

The Raven Boys - Maggie Steifvater

I have been meaning to read this book for a while and just haven't got around to it so I am making myself read it this week so I output it off any longer

See How They Run - Ally Carter

This is released on Thursday and i loved the first book i can't wait to read more Ally Carter never fails to draw me into a book.

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie

I recently watched the BBC series for this book and loved it and people say the book is so much better I really can't wait to pick up this book even though it was t on my TBR


Posts

T5W
That's What He Said Thursday's
See How The Run Review
Carry On Review
Series I want to finish this year

So that is all for this week

Until Next Time
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment