Thursday 28 January 2016

Thats What He Said Thursday's - Nate Finlay - 28th January 2016

So That's What He Said Thursdays was Created by Chapter Break and it is pretty much just a appreciation post for your favourite Male Protagonist's quotes to his girl. 

Another Rosemary Beach guy this week but the book these quotes are from is actually the last Sea Breeze Book Until the End i didn't understand this when i first read it but after i read the rosemary beach series the month after i screamed that i need the book that she says she is going to write a few years after she finishes Rosemary Beach.

Nate Finlay

Rosemary Beach - Abbi Glines
(Quotes From Until The End - Abbi Glines)

 

" Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. You're just really cute with the blushing and stuff."

" Ah, C'mon, Bliss York. Look at me again, i didn't mean to laugh, but you make me. I cant help it"

 "Okay. Maybe I'll see you again, Bliss York"

Until Next Time
Happy Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment